REVIA Synthetic Roofing Shingles
Protect your family. Protect your investment.
Protect your home.
We didn't just refine the shingle
We redefined it.
Our REVIA premium synthetic residential roofing shingles are far superior to traditional asphalt laminates, wood shake or slate. The secret is a commercial-grade polymer that makes our shingles stronger, lighter, and easier to install and maintain. Available in a variety of popular colors and classic styles, our shingles have the same beautiful curb appeal as traditional shingles and roofing tiles. But with the ability to withstand high winds, Class 4 hail and other extreme weather, theyre designed to outperform any other shingle on the market.
Four Distinct Profiles
Designed for Durability
Traditional Laminated Shingle
- Glued layers can delaminate over time
- Granule loss leads to cracking and UV degradation
- Low tear strength and impact resistance
- Improper nailing leads to blow-off in high winds
One-Piece REVIA Synthetic Shingle
- Engineered materials for maximum durability
- No granules, no asphalt, no loss of performance
- Superior tear strength and impact resistance
- Designed for easy installation and high-wind performance
Finally. Hail-resistant shingles
class 4 impact resistant
130-mph wind rated
class a fire rated