ROOF DAMAGE INSURANCE CLAIMS
The Reputable Local Roof
Insurance Claim Company
With Billings’s harsh weather conditions, it’s inevitable that homeowners must often deal with the reality of the devastating damage storms can do. Storm damage such as wind, hail, debris, and trees can cause minor or severe damage if the conditions are right. If roof damage, in particular, goes unchecked, further water or structural damage can occur over time.
Lucky for some, there’s damage insurance to help fund repairs. However, the claims process is not always that simple. Kirkness Roofing Inc. is your reliable and reputable Billings, MT roofer that has helped countless Billings, MT homeowners file insurance claims for roofing repairs. We’re industry experts that can help you solve your roofing issues and file successful claims. We have licensed and former insurance adjusters on staff to provide claim assistance. As roofing insurance can be quite complicated, let’s take a closer look at the process and how we can help.
1. ASSESS DAMAGE
- A self-estimate of the damage is a good first step, but bear in mind that you may not be able to spot all damage.
- Contact your local roofing contractor to further assess the damage as there is a good chance you as the homeowner won’t catch everything.
2. CONTACT INSURANCE PROVIDER
- Once damage is identified, contact your insurance company to report the issue and begin the claims process.
- Make sure to get in touch with your insurance provider as soon as you’re aware there is damage to your roof.
3. INSURANCE ASSESSMENT
- Your insurance provider will then send an individual to your home to assess in order to determine if there is damage and whether your insurance policy covers it.
- If you believe you’re being ripped off, make sure to contact a roofing repair company that can provide a second opinion on the damage.
4. FILE DOCUMENTATION
- Once you decide to repair the roof, you’ll have to file documentation that outlines the repairs required. This documentation should also outline the person who fixed it, as well as the cost associated with the repairs.
5. WAIT FOR THE OUTCOME
- Once you have filed all your documentation, you should hear back from the insurance provider in due course.
- If you experience a delay in the verdict on your claim, it’s important to ask your insurance company for additional clarity.
Insurance Claim Tips
Have a repair team on standby
Kirkness Roofing Inc. is here to help
Hire a Team of Roofing Experts You Can Trust
At Kirkness Roofing Inc., we strongly believe that every roof is unique and needs a specific touch of quality craftsmanship. From residential to commercial roofing, we stand tall as a Billings roofing contractor you can depend on to get each job done right—every time. We aren't happy until you love the finished product, and we aren't satisfied unless you love your entire roofing experience.
We want you to be at ease knowing that you chose the right local roofing company for the job. If it's time for your next roofing project, give Kirkness Roofing Inc. a call. We cannot wait to serve you.