Window technology has advanced substantially through the years. No longer are windows just simple single-pane pieces of glass, but are multi-thickness, sound-reducing, and energy efficient. The value of your home and the comfort of the interior temperature can greatly improve just by upgrading your windows. Here are four amazing benefits to replacing your old windows.
Increased Energy Efficiency
Billings can get quite chilly in the wintertime. Having energy-efficient windows to keep those comfy temperatures inside is definitely beneficial! Heat-reflecting low-E coating windows can also help drop heating and cooling costs, so your home system won’t have to work so hard. Many windows are now ENERGY STAR certified, so ask about them when you are deciding on new windows.
Reduction in Exterior Noise
A peaceful home can be obtained with the new technology in noise-reducing windows. Barking dogs, lawnmowers, and noisy trains can be avoided with new windows. Your home should be a place of peace and comfort, not a vessel of constant noise to compete with.
Improve Curb Appeal
We have all driven down the street and seen the homes with broken windows, and those in need of upkeep. New windows can increase the appearance of your home and dramatically improve its beauty. Fiberglass, vinyl, and wood windows are all options when it comes to upgrading your windows.
New windows can seal up any small cracks and crevices which is allowing air to seep in. Indoor comfort is desired in any home we reside in.
What are some other advantages of new windows?
- Ease of use when cleaning
- Reduction in dust particles with new between-the-glass blind technology
- Increased home security with advanced locks and security sensors
- Protection of furniture and carpets due to updated UV protection in the glass
- Brighten indoor space
Now that you know it is wise to replace your windows, who can you turn to with installing them? Kirkness Roofing is the window installing professional in Billings! We are here to answer any questions you may have about upgrading your window system. We have a tried and true method of window replacement procedures.
- Free Estimate – When you contact us, our team of design specialists will meet with you and discuss the various window options available and discuss which system is best for you, your home, and your budget.
- Prep Work – We make sure you are ready for the installation. If any preparation tasks need attention, such as moving furniture, you will be informed. We will do our best to protect your property, such as grass, trees, and shrubs during the installation process.
- Window Installation – We will install your new windows with safety being a top priority. We will work efficiently and quickly so you can get to enjoying your new windows as soon as possible.
- Clean-up – We strive to leave the area cleaned up and tidy when the project is complete. We desire to be respectful to you and your neighbors throughout the whole process.
- Commitment – We are committed to providing you with excellent customer service from beginning to end. If you have any concerns or complications, we are available to answer any questions.
Kirknes Roofing, Inc has been providing exceptional roofing services to our community since 1978. Our goal is to go above and beyond your expectations and strive to go the extra mile in customer satisfaction. We are the team to trust when it comes to new windows. Call today for a free estimate!